Who we are
We are Liverpool Film Company
We work in the Wedding Film Industry and Online editing
Our website address is: http://www.liverpoolfilmcompany.com Email: Hello@Liverpoolfilmcompany.com
We are committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. We will only ask you to provide certain information via are contact form. We will only need to know your name, email address and telephone number. The only reason we ask for your telephone number, is so that I can text you to let you know that we have replied to your email and are response may be in your junk/spam folder.
What Information Liverpool Film Company may Collect
- Email Address(s)
- Mobile Number(s)
- Address of Bridal Preparation
The digital footage we take are also considered as data. We hold digital footage on external hard drives, internal hard drives and online servers. All hard drives and online servers are password protected. We hold digital footage for 12 months (due to the space one wedding film can take) in case you would like copies.. In accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 we will supply you with a verbal consent form. This must be filled in by our clients upon booking us. Any digital footage that is sent to us by using our sister company Edit My Memories, the digital data is stored on a secure , password protected hard drive.
We collect only personal information about you, such as your name, address, email address, or telephone number that you voluntarily provide to us. For example, we may receive personal information about you when you send us an email through our website. We do not sell any personal information we receive through our website to any third party. The details you give to us are held on hard drive ( personal contract) in a file password protected. This information is disposed of after 12 months. These details we hold are on your personal contract form. Please inform us of any changes, to address or other information you have voluntarily given to us.
You have the rights to withdraw your consent at anytime. Please contact us direct : email@example.com
WHAT YOUR RIGHTS ARE
We want to make sure you’re in control of how we use and keep your information.
You have the right to:
- be told how your personal information will be used;
- request a copy of the information we hold about you;
- update or amend the information we hold about you if it is wrong;
- change your communication preferences at any time;
- ask us to restrict the processing of your personal information if there is a disagreement about its accuracy or legitimate use;
- ask us to remove your personal information from our records;
- request an electronic copy of your personal information be sent to you, or another organisation;
- raise a concern or complaint about the way in which your information is being used.
- informed within 72 hours of any information breach.
If you have any concerns on how your information is being used. Please use the link below.